For $725/month you can avail of our Virtual Assistant Services, led by one of our I-RISEUP Senior Task Managers who professionally work with our I-RISEUP TEAM of experts to complete any or all of the following business needs. This business package includes all of the below GVA tasks and Semi-Customized website (Please refer below). Given 160 hours within a month (straight, staggered, combined or shuffled)
- Email Management/Filtering
- Setting up Autoreponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
- Booking appointments with clients
- Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
- Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
- Calendar Management
- File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
- Database building (eg. Updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
- Research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters or others
- Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
- Hotel and Flight Booking
- Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
- Taking down minutes of meetings
- Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
- Preparing slideshows (powerpoint Presentations)
- Lialson between you and other team members
- Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or graphic artists)
- Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Manage and update Social Media Accounts
- Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
- Publish posts on your Blog (content your provided)
- Filter and reply to comments on your blog
- Answering support tickets (with the use of Zendesk)
- Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
- Participating in discussion forums or message boards.
THE I-RISEUP SOLUTION
I-RISEUP will provide your Company with a fresh new web design that is easy to navigate and provide useful information to previous and/or current subscribers. The design will also convey to potential subscribers that Your Company is a professional, reliable company.
Content Management System
Central to the new design from I-RISEUP will be a robust Content Management System (CMS) that will allow your Company to make changes easily to the website, without requiring a dedicated workstation or additional software. Not only will the CMS save your company website revision costs but it will also ensure that the website stays fresh and up to date.
The new design will have five main landing pages:
- Home Page
These five pages will be “hardwired” into the new design by I-RISEUP and links to them will appear in the horizontal menu bar at the top of the page (below the logo and other header content). On each of these pages, we will include a left-hand column that your Company can use to create links to as many “sub pages” as they wish. Therefore, the CMS allows for as many pages as necessary, without incurring additional cost beyond the original design and landing pages fee.
I-Rise Up Workflow
Working in conjunction with your Company, I-RISEUP will provide your Company with a preliminary design concept for the new website. That design concept will include the basic layout, color palette, font choices, etc.
Your Company can at the point request two rounds of design revisions within our scope of capacity. If more revisions are deemed necessary at that point by your Company, the work will be done at our hourly rate of $15/hour. (this is rarely necessary, especially for a simple website project such as this, but if necessary will be discussed fully before any fees are assessed.)
Integration of Content Management System
Once the design is approved by you, then I-RISEUP will incorporate the Content Management System into the design.
I-RISEUP will then run a two-hour training session with your Company employees, showing them how to use the Content Management System. This can be done on site or online.
When your Company has finished incorporating all the content you wish to have at launch, ask I-RISEUP to move the website from the development sub-directory to the main root level of the domain, thereby making your site go live. Congratulations!